• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New hit lister

Oklahoma gun season had me hungry for this damn deer and I got fed a tag sandwich with a side order of humiliation from the bastard......not once but 3 times.
First time was after I watched him and a doe bed down mid day behind a pond dam that had a little willow tree behind it.mI had the wind in my favor and made a stock to about 50 yards to where they should’ve been. I eased up over the dam and there’s the doe looking away from me but no buck. I laid there for 1 hour and the doe slowly walked off but no buck to be seen. Completely pulled a Houdini on me. Second time I glassed him as he was working a doe in the middle of a Bermuda field probably 3/4 to 1 mile away. He was locked on to her step for step. I had 1 high spot to cross at this same distance. I had to make about 10 yards hunkered over sky lined. The second I did he throws his head up and freezes. I’m still every bit 800 yards away! I decided to just kneel down and he leaves the doe and hauls ass away from her and me. I’ve never seen a buck so committed to a doe and then said “sorry honey, date is over, I’m outta here. The 3rd time was the second to last day. I got back to my truck after morning hunt. Sat my gun in the truck, took off my orange vest, outer layer coat, took a piss, made 2 phone calls while I sat on the back of my flatbed when I look up and he is laying down next to a little cedar tree with his chin flat on the ground. The second we made eye contact he gets up running straight at me. I grab my gun and as he passes by at around 75 yards running straight away from me. The only target I had was bunghole-horribly, unethical shot but I said screw I’m gonna shove it up his ass anyway. I squeeze the trigger, it goes click, clip and shells laying in driver seat right where I put them 30 minutes earlier. I gave him the finger and about 20 F bomb filled screams and then drove home in total silence. SOB rotten mofo didnt get that big by being stupid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oklahoma gun season had me hungry for this damn deer and I got fed a tag sandwich with a side order of humiliation from the bastard......not once but 3 times.
First time was after I watched him and a doe bed down mid day behind a pond dam that had a little willow tree behind it.mI had the wind in my favor and made a stock to about 50 yards to where they should’ve been. I eased up over the dam and there’s the doe looking away from me but no buck. I laid there for 1 hour and the doe slowly walked off but no buck to be seen. Completely pulled a Houdini on me. Second time I glassed him as he was working a doe in the middle of a Bermuda field probably 3/4 to 1 mile away. He was locked on to her step for step. I had 1 high spot to cross at this same distance. I had to make about 10 yards hunkered over sky lined. The second I did he throws his head up and freezes. I’m still every bit 800 yards away! I decided to just kneel down and he leaves the doe and hauls ass away from her and me. The 3rd time was the second to last day. I got back to my truck after morning hunt. Sat my gun in the truck, took off my orange vest, outer layer coat, took a piss, made 2 phone calls while I sat on the back of my flatbed when I look up and he is laying down next to a little cedar tree with his chin flat on the ground. The second we made eye contact he gets up running straight at me. I grab my gun and as he passes by at around 75 yards running straight away from me. The only target I had was bunghole-horribly, unethical shot but I said screw I’m gonna shove it up his ass anyway. I squeeze the trigger, it goes click, clip and shells laying in driver seat right where I put them 30 minutes earlier. I gave him the finger and about 20 F bomb filled screams and then drove home in total silence. SOB rotten mofo didnt get that big by being stupid

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
And THAT is why he is as big as he is. :nod: Still sounds like a fun season to me.

Back
Top Bottom