• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New here!

Thanks for the warm welcome, all! And as I always say, it was an honor to serve!

What is it that you will put up for sail here? (Translating "for sale") :becky::becky::becky:

Right now I have available a Kimber Pro CDP II .45ACP, a Sig P938, and a XD Mod.2 3.3" SC in .45ACP. They're currently on Armslist in the Dalton, GA area listings. I'll get them posted over here. It's been very hit & miss over there. A lot of tire kickers who initially express a lot of interest, we get down to scheduling a meet, then they just go dark and stop communicating. Or they don't read my terms on the deal, ask me to drive 2 hours to meet them, expect me to transfer to an out-of-stater without going through a FFL, refuse to sign a bill of sale, etc. I don't necessarily agree with all the laws but I'm damn sure going to follow them and cover my own ass.

Thanks for the warm welcome, all! And as I always say, it was an honor to serve!

Right now I have available a Kimber Pro CDP II .45ACP, a Sig P938, and a XD Mod.2 3.3" SC in .45ACP. They're currently on Armslist in the Dalton, GA area listings. I'll get them posted over here. It's been very hit & miss over there. A lot of tire kickers who initially express a lot of interest, we get down to scheduling a meet, then they just go dark and stop communicating. Or they don't read my terms on the deal, ask me to drive 2 hours to meet them, expect me to transfer to an out-of-stater without going through a FFL, refuse to sign a bill of sale, etc. I don't necessarily agree with all the laws but I'm damn sure going to follow them and cover my own ass.

This place is great compared to armslist.
Far less flakey people.

At this point I'll say to check both though if you're looking to buy.

Welcome to the ODT!

welcome aboard.gif

Hello from NW Georgia!

Was referred to this site by a guy I completed an Armslist trade with (Colt Combat Elite for a Sig P320 X-Carry). I didn't get his forum handle and won't mention his real name for privacy reasons, if he reads this and wants to identify himself as a reference, that would be great. :)

I've been consolidating firearms and have sold and/or traded several on Armlist in the past month or so, and have a few more to go. This guy suggested ODT as he'd had much better luck here. So I joined and paid up as a supporter.

I'm an avid gun nut, lifelong 1911 fan but in recent years have migrated to 9mm. My EDC is a Dan Wesson Valkyrie Commander in 9mm. I've been unloading all my 1911's except my 9mm and 10mm models, as well as my other 45's and a couple 9mm's I just don't use. In recent years I've fallen in love with hi-cap 9mm's, particularly the Sig P-series and CZ's, so I'm always on the looking for a good deal on those.

About me: I've been shooting most of my 52 years, and a Cold War and Desert Storm US Army vet. I'm a member of a LOT of forums, and have administered/moderated more than a few, so I'm very comfortable in this format. I also happened to be a techie computer nut with a career in software development and architecture (26 years at current employer) where I'm currently a Sr. Manager in the Enterprise Architecture space.

Looking forward to enjoying what the forum has to offer!
Welcome aboard.

Hello from NW Georgia!

Was referred to this site by a guy I completed an Armslist trade with (Colt Combat Elite for a Sig P320 X-Carry). I didn't get his forum handle and won't mention his real name for privacy reasons, if he reads this and wants to identify himself as a reference, that would be great. :)

I've been consolidating firearms and have sold and/or traded several on Armlist in the past month or so, and have a few more to go. This guy suggested ODT as he'd had much better luck here. So I joined and paid up as a supporter.

I'm an avid gun nut, lifelong 1911 fan but in recent years have migrated to 9mm. My EDC is a Dan Wesson Valkyrie Commander in 9mm. I've been unloading all my 1911's except my 9mm and 10mm models, as well as my other 45's and a couple 9mm's I just don't use. In recent years I've fallen in love with hi-cap 9mm's, particularly the Sig P-series and CZ's, so I'm always on the looking for a good deal on those.

About me: I've been shooting most of my 52 years, and a Cold War and Desert Storm US Army vet. I'm a member of a LOT of forums, and have administered/moderated more than a few, so I'm very comfortable in this format. I also happened to be a techie computer nut with a career in software development and architecture (26 years at current employer) where I'm currently a Sr. Manager in the Enterprise Architecture space.

Looking forward to enjoying what the forum has to offer!

Welcome to ODT!

Back
Top Bottom