• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New here!

Veteran68

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
2   0
Reaction score
Hello from NW Georgia!

Was referred to this site by a guy I completed an Armslist trade with (Colt Combat Elite for a Sig P320 X-Carry). I didn't get his forum handle and won't mention his real name for privacy reasons, if he reads this and wants to identify himself as a reference, that would be great. :)

I've been consolidating firearms and have sold and/or traded several on Armlist in the past month or so, and have a few more to go. This guy suggested ODT as he'd had much better luck here. So I joined and paid up as a supporter.

I'm an avid gun nut, lifelong 1911 fan but in recent years have migrated to 9mm. My EDC is a Dan Wesson Valkyrie Commander in 9mm. I've been unloading all my 1911's except my 9mm and 10mm models, as well as my other 45's and a couple 9mm's I just don't use. In recent years I've fallen in love with hi-cap 9mm's, particularly the Sig P-series and CZ's, so I'm always on the looking for a good deal on those.

About me: I've been shooting most of my 52 years, and a Cold War and Desert Storm US Army vet. I'm a member of a LOT of forums, and have administered/moderated more than a few, so I'm very comfortable in this format. I also happened to be a techie computer nut with a career in software development and architecture (26 years at current employer) where I'm currently a Sr. Manager in the Enterprise Architecture space.

Looking forward to enjoying what the forum has to offer!

16614199-FC38-4CBD-831B-EE209E2D8D94.gif

Back
Top Bottom