• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new here and joined because I found a particular gun I'm interested in. Hi to everyone

Welcome to ODT barlowlc barlowlc !!! Going to be tough with no feedback to do a first trade/sell across State line. Don't worry though, just be patient....and nice buck. He's a bruiser-
Thank you, Yeah that’s the general consensus but I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Got the buck at the end of October, he would have been a 7 point but the only brow tine he had was broke, but I was very happy with him...thanks

Just joined the site. Been trying to contact a guy that has a rifle I'm interested in. I sent him 2 PMs and replied to his post. I've seen where he's been online since I messaged him but I've gotten no response. I really don't know what I'm doing or if I'm even doing this right. Just wondering if my messages are even being seen by anyone.Could someone please reply so I'll know this thing is working.. Thanks
You are probably aren't doing anything wrong, you just came to the wrong place. Most of the folks here won't ship a $10 magazine from the north end to the south end of the state with the prospective buyer willing to pay shipping. For all intents and purposes this sight is for universal griping and drive around the state commerce only. It bears zero resemblance to other sights where legal buying and selling takes place from one end of the country to the other and every state inbetween.

Back
Top Bottom