• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new here and joined because I found a particular gun I'm interested in. Hi to everyone

Hey there & WELCOME to the ODT!!!
I am fairly sure this THING is Work-n!
Ya got 6+ pages of replies!!
GR8 look-n Buck, TOO!!
Oh yeah, it’s workin... went from nuthin to chatting with everybody. Thank for welcoming me and thanks for the compliment on the buck... got him at the end of October.....almost didn’t get him, I had already put the scope cover back on and was getting out of the stand. Then he stepped out and I went to scrambling.

Thank you...love the bronco..I use to have a 77 f150...I put 3/4 ton runnin gear under with 4.88 gears and a granny 4 speed. It was a pretty good mud truck...body was ruff as a cob though.

Thanks man, my Bronco is my baby. Your 77 sounds like it was a cool rig! My next dream (well the dream right now anyhow) is to find a 78/79 F250 or F350 crew cab and drop a Cummings and Allison 6 speed in it. Not sure that one will ever become reality, but the thought of it makes me happy.

Thanks man, my Bronco is my baby. Your 77 sounds like it was a cool rig! My next dream (well the dream right now anyhow) is to find a 78/79 F250 or F350 crew cab and drop a Cummings and Allison 6 speed in it. Not sure that one will ever become reality, but the thought of it makes me happy.
That would make an awesome rig...and hey, sometimes dreams do come true!

Back
Top Bottom