• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new here and joined because I found a particular gun I'm interested in. Hi to everyone

Welcome to the ODT barlowlc barlowlc !
As others have said....the guy probably is just being cautious, if he is a regular member. We are mostly a GA group and mostly do FTF type sales/meets . A bunch of these guys don’t want to ship, don’t want to go through any FFLs, etc.,

Just hang in there and be persistent. He may answer and deal with you. The site is not completely full of hermits. Lol. Good luck !
thanks man, and i don't think anybodys a hermit its all good, I just don't want the rifle to get away before its too late.. seems like i just can't get my hands on one, every time I get close I miss it by a day or something

Just joined the site. Been trying to contact a guy that has a rifle I'm interested in. I sent him 2 PMs and replied to his post. I've seen where he's been online since I messaged him but I've gotten no response. I really don't know what I'm doing or if I'm even doing this right. Just wondering if my messages are even being seen by anyone.Could someone please reply so I'll know this thing is working.. Thanks
Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom