• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new here and joined because I found a particular gun I'm interested in. Hi to everyone

He may not want to drive across the state lines to make a sale without going thru a FFL

The way the above statement is worded it implies that if a South Carolina resident were to drive into Georgia, he could legally buy a long gun from another private citizen without getting an FFL involved.

But that's not true; an FFL would have to be used in one of the two states.
Either the Georgia guy goes to South Carolina and meet up at a South Carolina gun shop (I did this A few years ago when I was the seller and a South Carolina resident wanted to buy my Weatherby Mark V)...

...or the South Carolina guy drives into Georgia and they meet at a Georgia FFL dealer's place.

The way the above statement is worded it implies that if a South Carolina resident were to drive into Georgia, he could legally buy a long gun from another private citizen without getting an FFL involved.

But that's not true; an FFL would have to be used in one of the two states.
Either the Georgia guy goes to South Carolina and meet up at a South Carolina gun shop (I did this A few years ago when I was the seller and a South Carolina resident wanted to buy my Weatherby Mark V)...

...or the South Carolina guy drives into Georgia and they meet at a Georgia FFL dealer's place.
thanks...I'm willing to do whatever, I just need him to respond

ezgif-4-df0014746cb0.gif

Back
Top Bottom