• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new guy in Loganville

Hi, been following this site for a long time. Lots of good info here. I am in Loganville. I have all the guns and ammo I need or want. Not looking to buy or sell. I am an older guy ex navy and just would like to meet regular people and join in on the lively discussion boards. I like to fish and the out doors and play music. I am employed. I have played the bars and clubs for 35 years but not so much now. I am doing studio work now. Good day.

Welcome! I'm in Loganville myself. I've met a few other "Loganville-ians" from here as well. All cool guys. My dad was in the Navy too. He helped navigate the USS George Washington (SSBN-598).
Thank you for your services.

waitmenit.jpeg
welcome aboard.gif

Welcome! I'm in Loganville myself. I've met a few other "Loganville-ians" from here as well. All cool guys. My dad was in the Navy too. He helped navigate the USS George Washington (SSBN-598).
Thank you for your services.
I was on a frigate in pearl harbor. Also worked at NAVSUBTRAPAC running the sub simulator.

Hi, been following this site for a long time. Lots of good info here. I am in Loganville. I have all the guns and ammo I need or want. Not looking to buy or sell. I am an older guy ex navy and just would like to meet regular people and join in on the lively discussion boards. I like to fish and the out doors and play music. I am employed. I have played the bars and clubs for 35 years but not so much now. I am doing studio work now. Good day.
Welcome aboard.

Back
Top Bottom