• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New Georgia record Blue Cat

Can you imagine hooking that SOB and fighting it forever to wear your azz out ??
Pure fun !! 110# 58” long 42” girth. :faint2:

Can you imagine filling your lungs up with air, diving down 5-6 feet, sticking your arm under a rock and having that slob swallow your arm. I’ve noodled several 40-50lb flatheads that dang sure were tough to get out of the hole but a blue will destroy you. They start by biting the hell out of you then do the death roll. They get mean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No telling how old this fish had to be to get this big!
Noodleing is something I'll never understand. All those people on TV that talk adout it know someone that died doing it. As for that blue cat, where's he gonna find 5 gallons of starter sauce and hush puppies as big as bowling balls?

Noodleing is something I'll never understand. All those people on TV that talk adout it know someone that died doing it. As for that blue cat, where's he gonna find 5 gallons of starter sauce and hush puppies as big as bowling balls?

Noodling a small fish is one thing but grabbing this one could get you killed! Lol tartar sauce and hush puppies for days.

Back
Top Bottom