• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New forum for meet-ups!

:thumb: thanks OS, any folks in the roswell area want to set up someting at sharpshooters or bullseye? I would offer up land, but i live in the city limits...But im sure there are some class III folks with cans that would care less! lol

:thumb: thanks OS, any folks in the roswell area want to set up someting at sharpshooters or bullseye? I would offer up land, but i live in the city limits...But im sure there are some class III folks with cans that would care less! lol

ask an officer, i did and i can shoot whenever i want much to the unhappiness of my neighbors dogs whom bark at everything and they never discipline the dogs so they just keep up the barking(i guess they don't like gunfire as well as the mailman)

ask an officer, i did and i can shoot whenever i want much to the unhappiness of my neighbors dogs whom bark at everything and they never discipline the dogs so they just keep up the barking(i guess they don't like gunfire as well as the mailman)

Yea roswell is a little different then canton. Canton is pretty much whatever they are like why did those people more out of the city. Up here they complain cause they can't see the country cause all the dang trees.
Roswell has more uppy folks so its more frowned on. I bet johns creek if you sneezed too loud they'd call the cops.

Back
Top Bottom