• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New FFL on the block

Construct More Pylons

Default rank <3000 posts
Pickle Gang / Whisper Pickle Enthusiast
Firearms/Accessories Dealer
55   0
Reaction score
What’s up my good people. With lockdowns and work from home orders, instead of saving money, I decided to make the poorest financial decision possible, and started an FFL. Well almost a year later, thank you ethics department and DeKalb county, I have it. I am waiting for my SOT to come in also. I have sweet talked my way into some sweet distributors (night vision coming soon), and due to me having to pay my mortgage either way, I operate with a “too low to list prices” profit margin. I also believe I’m the cheapest FFL transfer ($15) in Atlanta since TruPrep abandoned us. Don’t worry TruPrep, I don’t blame you. I’m looking to justify all the work that went into this, so if anyone wants anything feel free to DM me :) I’m down in Stone Mountain/Decatur area. Many of us have probably talked ant not realized it. I’m one of the reloding and Gagun discord moderators, so I’m cool I promise.

01/03. The county wasn’t cool enough to let me get an 07
They don't have an option. We have a law in GA where local government and zoning cannot interfere with firearm licensing. I had to educate my local government and ATF of their own laws. I'll post a link.
https://www.atf.gov › guidePDF
Georgia State Laws and Public Ordinances - ATF
Maybe this link will work.

Back
Top Bottom