• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New FFL dealer near Snellville GA

Hello Tony. I don't get out to Snellville much, but I might see you at a
Will you be selling complete AR rifles, or just parts and accessories for AR's? Will you
Hello Tony. I don't get out to Snellville much, but I might see you at a gun show.
Will you be selling complete AR rifles, or just parts and accessories for AR's? Will you be doing any custom configured rifles for folks that want specific components, professionally assembled. Like a Vietnam era M16 A1 with a pencil-thin barrel?

I will be selling both parts and rifles. I'm building a mobile work bench to help customers at gun shows. Are you looking to do an accurate clone rifle or reproduction?

Hello folks,

My name is Tony, Owner of Atlanta Rifleworks. I'm starting my own business specializing in AR-15 parts and accessories and NFA items. I don't have a store yet but expect to see me soon at Metro area gun shows. My website is currently under construction.

Thank you!
Tough market,best of luck and welcome aboard.

I will be selling both parts and rifles. I'm building a mobile work bench to help customers at gun shows. Are you looking to do an accurate clone rifle or reproduction?

My next AR probably will be a not-so-faithful M16A1. I won't care about matching the original barrel rifling twist ratio. Don't care about the forward assist, or the shape of the button. Don't care if the receiver is different to prevent using a drop in auto sear.
As long as it looks right from across the room, that's close enough for me. Pencil barrel, 20" length. Triangular handguard. Fixed carry handle. Old style rear sight. Shorter A1 type buttstock.

The kind the guys on the 1970's TV show S.W.A.T. had!

Back
Top Bottom