• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

new bows

Incognit-NOE

Default rank <200 posts
Tracker
4   0
Reaction score
I had to run a few errands today and had some extra time so I stopped by and shot a few bows I've been wanting to. Shot the Bowtech destoyer, z7, and an Athens bow. After selling my 82nd airborne I think I have found my next compound. I still have not shot a strother... I love the draw cycle of the destroyer and the athens. Both were DEAD in the hand and ultra quiet.

Surprised you didnt like the Z7. I am no Mathews guy but I have heard lots about that Z7 draw cycle.

If I wasnt shooting Hoyt the Destroyer would be next in line for me!

Do yourself a favor an shoot a PSE Axe before you decide. IMO it beat the Destroyer by a lot and even the Maxxis wasn't the shooter the Axe is. I ain't tried the Z7 or the M7 cuz I won't buy from a company that lies their way into bow sales.

Do yourself a favor an shoot a PSE Axe before you decide. IMO it beat the Destroyer by a lot and even the Maxxis wasn't the shooter the Axe is. I ain't tried the Z7 or the M7 cuz I won't buy from a company that lies their way into bow sales.

Thanks, I'm going to shoot EVERY bow i can get my hands on before I buy another compound.

Back
Top Bottom