• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Netflix Indicted by Texas Grand Jury for ‘Cuties’ Film

>We have laws against sexual acts with children. And laws against posing them without clothing. But what does "sexualizing children" mean? Where do you draw that line? Beauty paegants? Fifteen year old cheerleaders with skirts above their knees? What's the community standard? Who decides that?

The cultural values that have been around for all americans for the last 200 years

> You? Me? The local Baptist church? A Mosque? A group of Hassidic Jews? Would you accept their standards? Some would have the women and girls in your life covered from heel to neck in heavy garments, whenever in public.

Please dont conflate western values with death cults that rape little boys or those that bite their foreskins off

>From everything I've read and heard about the film, it seems like inappropriate behavior for underage girls, and in poor taste, at least by my standards and likely those of my neighbors. But that's not a legal standard. It's just an opinion.

Its almost like morality isnt relative and is a shared value among people from the same culture. Odd that those values create the laws for those people

>We don't have to watch. So let's not watch. But let's not give up control of free expression, either, simply because the message makes us uncomfortable.

"Haha bro just look away while we have 400 children do twerking auditions."

Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

Liberty isnt compatible with degeneracy. Wether ot not its legal. I suggest you take some time to see why this film is so disgusting.

Don't feel I need to. My outrage over something like this isn't relevant, except when I vote. On the other hand, the law is relevant, and as far as I can tell, Netflix didn't break any.

Secondly, when you allow things like this to become normal you undermine the founding values of your country which is why its necessary to put pressure on those who pump filth such as cuties or WAP as normal and "just free speech"

Sounds like what some folks said the first time they saw Elvis Presley swinging his hips. And what devout Muslims say when they see a woman in public without a burka.

We're in a culture war where anyone who has WASP values is now a fascist in the eyes popculture and media.

Victim much?

It's gotten to the point in this world where they don't even try to hide their evil intentions. We're witnessing the end times coming to fruition

Don't feel I need to. My outrage over something like this isn't relevant, except when I vote. On the other hand, the law is relevant, and as far as I can tell, Netflix didn't break any.

Sounds like what some folks said the first time they saw Elvis Presley swinging his hips. And what devout Muslims say when they see a woman in public without a burka.

Victim much?

To whom does it benefit to produce such material?

To whom does it benefit to produce such material?

I don't know the specifics, but I imagine people were paid for writing, casting, directing, camera work, acting performances, music. The producers, the distributors, presumably had profit motives. Netflix certainly did.

Not even sure that's important, relative to our discussion.

There's a lot of garbage media out there that has little or no social value. Some even has negative social value. I always felt Beavis and Butthead was a terrible influence for its target audience. My job as a parent was to not let my child watch it because it didn't reflect the values I wanted my child to have.

Back
Top Bottom