• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Netflix Indicted by Texas Grand Jury for ‘Cuties’ Film

A lawsuit is not the same thing as a criminal indictment, so the article is a bit confusing.

As much as I wish Netflix hadn't put that movie in its roster, this is a First Amendment issue, as far as I'm concerned. They aren't showing children having sex. Just dancing and posing inappropriately.

Bad parenting is matter best left within a family, rather than determined by a jury.

Teach them to buy French.

European produced entertainment seems to have more explicit sexual content whereas in the US graphic violence is more prevalent.

Remember the meltdown over a flash of nipple ? ...................................

A lawsuit is not the same thing as a criminal indictment, so the article is a bit confusing.

As much as I wish Netflix hadn't put that movie in its roster, this is a First Amendment issue, as far as I'm concerned. They aren't showing children having sex. Just dancing and posing inappropriately.

Bad parenting is matter best left within a family, rather than determined by a jury.

Parents take responsibility for their children ? Outrageous, I need counseling and a government grant after being forced to read your post ;)

Given that this is an issue of "normalizing" the sexualization of they should by all means be sued for this. An example needs to be made of people who peddle this filth.
Its sad you even think this should be protected under the consittution

Cancelled Netflix about a year ago. Don’t remember what dumb ish they did then.... but they obviously didn’t need my money.
I remember why I did. I almost did when they hired the Obamas but when they decided Christmas was the perfect time to air a "comedy" about Jesus... being gay, I was done. Although I'm just sure they'd do the same thing about Mohammed, or Moses, or..... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom