• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedbackers

I have been lucky and haven't had that happen yet.

I haven't either, I've just noticed a huge uptick in the frequency of no-show negative feedback. Seems like a lot of folks are getting stoop up lately.

I've only had to leave negative feedback once, and it was recent. It was for a separate issue, though.

Almost left one the other day but decided not too

Joker with only 3 positive ratings (newer guy I guess) left me hanging on a friday and saturday recently, heard from him sunday am, said he'd contact me in a few...evidently a few means about 5 hours, then he finally texted he wanted to meet up. Then said he couldnt for about another two hours. Told him dont bother. Wasted a lot of time on that guy and turned a few folks away while waiting. Never again.

Had one guy show up and asked me where the closest atm was...wasnt that long of a wait while he ran up to one...but he had several days before the meet up to get the cash ready. Scratched my head on that one.

Almost left one the other day but decided not too

Joker with only 3 positive ratings (newer guy I guess) left me hanging on a friday and saturday recently, heard from him sunday am, said he'd contact me in a few...evidently a few means about 5 hours, then he finally texted he wanted to meet up. Then said he couldnt for about another two hours. Told him dont bother. Wasted a lot of time on that guy and turned a few folks away while waiting. Never again.

Had one guy show up and asked me where the closest atm was...wasnt that long of a wait while he ran up to one...but he had several days before the meet up to get the cash ready. Scratched my head on that one.

That would tick me off. I learned my lesson a year or two ago in a somewhat similar situation. Always always always always get the time and location of the meet in a PM otherwise the mods won't enforce a negative feedback. Had a guy bail on me and we had the details on text messages. He even sent me his phone # in ODT PMs, but I couldn't do anything about it because the details weren't sent here.

In 3 more weeks we'll have a tie!
11 weeks / 11 negs, it's getting close!
giphy (8).gif

Back
Top Bottom