• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative Feedbackers

You folks dont think its coincidence that from what Im reading these "newly" joined members are stanking up the place with negative FB do you? IMO its probably the same people panic buying everything they can get their hands on and having the FTW mentality across the board. That's why I set the deals up to and from work to cut down on any BS

You folks dont think its coincidence that from what Im reading these "newly" joined members are stanking up the place with negative FB do you? IMO its probably the same people panic buying everything they can get their hands on and having the FTW mentality across the board. That's why I set the deals up to and from work to cut down on any BS
That, and people that aren't legally allowed to buy. I can usually peg those from the get-go :pop2:

i had a guy go to texts immediately a while back that backed out of a deal at the last minute and last year had a guy that was supposed to meet me that didn't respond to me until it was almost time to leave to tell me that he was going to be a couple of hours late. after i told him to forget it he bugged me for weeks trying to reschedule. i really should have given him a negative. there's a guy in milledgeville with a few negatives that was supposed to meet me then changed the meeting place at the last minute to somewhere much closer to him, should have dinged his ass as well. there should be a rule on here that after 3 failure to show negatives people get booted.

If you’re using Desktop mode. Click on someone’s feedback number. Then look at t he windows on the right side of screen. It lists newest feedback, most trusted traders and least trusted traders
Well, actually it is not quite accurate. It says that BIKER13 BIKER13 has 608 feedback...The man is a Legend and has almost 1000 positive feedbacks. I wonder how that statistics are updated...and how often!!

Well, actually it is not quite accurate. It says that BIKER13 BIKER13 has 608 feedback...The man is a Legend and has almost 1000 positive feedbacks. I wonder how that statistics are updated...and how often!!
THAT # IS FOR FEEDBACKS that come from 1 person, the second time you do a deal with the same person it goes toward the total.

giphy (29).gif

Back
Top Bottom