• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Date
Time
Those are the the 3 things to lock down in private message first where it can be confirmed by a moderator. Outside of that it's a grey area that can't be enforced. Text messages cannot be considered as it occurs outside of the forum.

Not unlike being ghosted. I made a trade offer on a pistol, the seller politely declined, I said no problem. He then contacts me a couple days later and asks if I’m still interested. I say yes, he asks me where I live and says where he lives. I say I‘m coming through his town later that day and would be able to meet him. Haven’t heard from him since.

EDIT* This poster with 1 positive review hasn’t posted since 6 October, but he emailed me last Wednesday. Must be a scammer.

Not unlike being ghosted. I made a trade offer on a pistol, the seller politely declined, I said no problem. He then contacts me a couple days later and asks if I’m still interested. I say yes, he asks me where I live and says where he lives. I say I‘m coming through his town later that day and would be able to meet him. Haven’t heard from him since.

EDIT* This poster with 1 positive review hasn’t posted since 6 October, but he emailed me last Wednesday. Must be a scammer.
Was his name dick ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom