• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Negative feedback

This is the first thread on this I've ever seen View attachment 3199670
The first after one thousand...????? lol hahahaha
D71ED0E4-9123-4635-A70D-3885A61AFB89.gif

nope, which is why all transactions should be done through pm...i'm sure some insist on text so they can be wishywashy
after he ghosted me i checked his feedback and it's 50-50 negatives for no shows. then i scrolled back through older texts with him and he had actually done this to me before 3 or 4 years ago. then i checked all of his activity and it's a bunch of "i'm interested, text me.".

WADR, if you were unsatisfied with any deal with him in 2018 why would you attempt another?
because i didn't bother to scroll back through my texts until after he ghosted me. there was another deal between them where he was trying to get me to trade an ar-10 for a shotgun he had. i think my contact with him before was through GON. i work 15 hours a day then i go home and feed livestock. if somebody says "i'm interested, text me" i just text them, not run a complete background check.

after he ghosted me i checked his feedback and it's 50-50 negatives for no shows. then i scrolled back through older texts with him and he had actually done this to me before 3 or 4 years ago. then i checked all of his activity and it's a bunch of "i'm interested, text me.".
If you'd have just put him on "ignore" the first time he did it to you, you wouldn't have forgotten his further antics. You'd never have seen it..

Back
Top Bottom