• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Needing a "tire guy".

Thanks, but apparently no one in the nation can get 37" tires that quick. Fastest I could get them was the end of this week and I couldn't be w/o transportation that long. I did get a set put on there for now. 35" Lion Sport M/Ts. My poor truck looks like it skipped leg day w/ those tiny tires on there. :doh: :drum:
18s are alot less common. We do alot more 17 and 20in stuff. But you should pick up some mpg with the littles on it

18s are alot less common. We do alot more 17 and 20in stuff. But you should pick up some mpg with the littles on it
What would you say is the most common wheel size that gives the widest variety in tire sizes? What I'd like is a 40x12.5. I want the height; just not the width. I know: **** in one hand and wish in the other...

What would you say is the most common wheel size that gives the widest variety in tire sizes? What I'd like is a 40x12.5. I want the height; just not the width. I know: **** in one hand and wish in the other...

You should throw some 22’s on it and never look back….
A9011D63-7621-4586-B606-A82E0B0880AE.jpeg

17s or 20s. 20s will have more load range appropriate available. Or like Safecracka said, you can lose with 22s

Most common "flotation" size now is 35x12.50R20.

Keep an eye on the speedo at 60+ mph, and see if the Ling Long built Lion Sports start vibrating.

Back
Top Bottom