• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

need tractor brought from Illinois to Ga. Anyone up for a haul?

I figured how many miles from my place to tiger then to Il and back it's about 1500 miles at 10 mpg ( if lucky loaded). thats about 525 just for fuel@ 3.50 ga.

I know someone that will do it for $600 and I pay for fuel. I'm just not positive his deckover car hauler is rated for the load I will have.
if I were you I would take that deal and run. You are looking at spending atleast 3x that with anyone else. Car hauler trailer should carry it.

if I were you I would take that deal and run. You are looking at spending atleast 3x that with anyone else. Car hauler trailer should carry it.
car hauler trailer is 7000 usually. He will need an equipment trailer for this! I had a car trailer and I use to haul bobcats on it, I bent the axel and broke the hell out of the wood deck! I eventually bought a 12,000 equipment trailer and I use it for cars and the occasional bobcat rental!

car hauler trailer is 7000 usually. He will need an equipment trailer for this! I had a car trailer and I use to haul bobcats on it, I bent the axel and broke the hell out of the wood deck! I eventually bought a 12,000 equipment trailer and I use it for cars and the occasional bobcat rental!
that's true, I didn't read original post fully where he stated weight.

Back
Top Bottom