• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Someone to Kill Coyotes Rydal, GA

klxg19

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
192   0
Reaction score
Coyotes are yapping almost every night around my house. I have goats on the property - 20 acres.

I need someone to come eliminate as many as possible.

Located in Rydal, GA in Bartow County.

Message me.

Coyotes are yapping almost every night around my house. I have goats on the property - 20 acres.

I need someone to come eliminate as many as possible.

Located in Rydal, GA in Bartow County.

Message me.

and you didn't call me? I love blasting some yotes.

Nonliberal Nonliberal , this is up your way. Want to go do some hunting?

and you didn't call me? I love blasting some yotes.

Nonliberal Nonliberal , this is up your way. Want to go do some hunting?
I do plenty of killing without having to look for it. Not my thing, I don't enjoy it. There are plenty of folks who want to go do it, they can have it.
I like drinking though. About the only thing I find enjoyable about hunting myself.
I have coyotes up here from time to time but if they're just passing through I don't even bother them. If they set up shop here, it's a different story. Hell, I trapped some raccoons that were getting chickens up here one time. I just didn't want to shoot a coon for being a coon. (This last part is a work of fiction I would never do something I'm not sure is legal) It crossed my mind (Not really, I'd never) Took them over to the National Forest and let them loose.

I've been the animal putter downer for my family and friends forever. The last time I had to put an animal down it was my Belgian horse. It didn't go perfectly and I hurt him. It bothered me pretty bad because I've always took great pride in efficiency. I don't want to hurt anything so I just do my best to avoid it now.
Farm life gives me plenty of opportunity to kill things, I'm over it.
Thanks for the invite, and if it was a huge problem I'd volunteer but somebody wants to do it. It ain't me.

I got a skunk up here that will almost take food from my hands. I need to snap a picture of him next time I see him. The deer are almost on my porch. I got this whole harmony thing going on.
Deer.jpgPecker.jpgstar2.jpg

I do plenty of killing without having to look for it. Not my thing, I don't enjoy it. There are plenty of folks who want to go do it, they can have it.
I like drinking though. About the only thing I find enjoyable about hunting myself.
I have coyotes up here from time to time but if they're just passing through I don't even bother them. If they set up shop here, it's a different story. Hell, I trapped some raccoons that were getting chickens up here one time. I just didn't want to shoot a coon for being a coon. (This last part is a work of fiction I would never do something I'm not sure is legal) It crossed my mind (Not really, I'd never) Took them over to the National Forest and let them loose.

I've been the animal putter downer for my family and friends forever. The last time I had to put an animal down it was my Belgian horse. It didn't go perfectly and I hurt him. It bothered me pretty bad because I've always took great pride in efficiency. I don't want to hurt anything so I just do my best to avoid it now.
Thanks for the invite, and if it was a huge problem I'd volunteer but somebody wants to do it. It ain't me.

I got a skunk up here that will almost take food from my hands. I need to snap a picture of him next time I see him. The deer are almost on my porch. I got this whole harmony thing going on.
View attachment 3914470View attachment 3914505View attachment 3914506
yeah mother nature much better than human nature

View attachment 3914470View attachment 3914505View attachment 3914506
I always thought you favored Burl Ives but now I realize who your doppleganger is...

Back
Top Bottom