• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need post transaction advisory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I'm looking for post transaction advisory. This Wednesday I complete a sale with a member. All went well as we both gave each other positive reviews. The buued was interested in 1 of my 4 Glocks I was looking to trade/sell. I showed him all four . He purchased one and seemed happy. A day after the transaction I listed the 3 of the Glocks I had left sale only with reduced prices. I reduced a Glock he was at falso looking from $1200 to $1000 for sale only. He messaged me today and is upset I reduced the price and that I will not trade the one he bought from me for this one since relisted at a lower price for sale only at $1000. He is upset saying that I'm dishonorable to ODT and as a seller since I won't exchange/ trade for the one that he purchased for $1000. So here I am reaching out to get valued opinions on what I should do. Your help and advise is appreciated.
Ignore and move on. You did nothing dishonest or dishonorable.

****bag is trying to guilt you into bending to his will. Use your middle finger to hit the ignore button and please send me his info.....this could be fun.

Put him on ignore and PM each of us his name so that we can do the same.
In for PM with name. Sounds like someone that got pissed with me for not buying something from him when I found a better deal after he stopped responding to PMs. No time or location set for a meet. Said I was all that's wrong with the ODT.

Hello,
I'm looking for post transaction advisory. This Wednesday I complete a sale with a member. All went well as we both gave each other positive reviews. The buued was interested in 1 of my 4 Glocks I was looking to trade/sell. I showed him all four . He purchased one and seemed happy. A day after the transaction I listed the 3 of the Glocks I had left sale only with reduced prices. I reduced a Glock he was at falso looking from $1200 to $1000 for sale only. He messaged me today and is upset I reduced the price and that I will not trade the one he bought from me for this one since relisted at a lower price for sale only at $1000. He is upset saying that I'm dishonorable to ODT and as a seller since I won't exchange/ trade for the one that he purchased for $1000. So here I am reaching out to get valued opinions on what I should do. Your help and advise is appreciated.
**** HIM AND **** ODT SOME REAL BITCHES ON THIS SITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom