• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need opinions and sugg. For home cameras

If any of y’all have any info on where to buy, easy to set up, half ass quality at least…..I know quality costs ! So if i can come up with something that isn’t going to break me, that would be great ! Lol

Here is a little background :
2,700 sq ranch on slab. Pretty basic, rectangular, carport on one side, shed in backyard on other. Fenced nack with locked/cabled gates.
I think roughly 4 cameras - expandable of course, I have a desktop that has nothing but b.s. on it…music, pics, ….it could go into that or i have an old laptop to run a dedicated if needed. Whatever it takes.

Anyhow, neighbor across the street noticed my next door neighbor and another individual, leaning up against my gate on shed side of house, toking down, he believes. He has a straight shot look across the street to theat blind side of my house, when he sits on his front porch . He said at first he thought they were kind of making out…it is a long way to see with bare eye if you are old like us. Then he said he went in and got his glasses and an monocular, then came back to continue to do recon. He said it was clear then they were passing a joint . There is a wood privacy fence that divides our lots…but they are just a few feet up, they are half rotten, etc.,
They did not go into my backyard or shed. They just stepped over into my yard it seems to burn.

I just had full knee replacement one week ago today…..I ain’t in much of a position to do anything right away but I want to know about what it is going to run and where to get. Any input is appreciated !! :cool-new:
i may have what you need.mi bought a whole nyte owl system about 4 years ago. Never used went with local instead. Then my son put a ring system in.I wanted to still use it because even with internet down it still works. Let me see if I can find where I put it.

i may have what you need.mi bought a whole nyte owl system about 4 years ago. Never used went with local instead. Then my son put a ring system in.I wanted to still use it because even with internet down it still works. Let me see if I can find where I put it.
Sounds great ! If you get it together and figure out what you want, or value for swap, just let me know.
I am just getting ideas while i am down recuperating. So no big rush .
thanks !

Back
Top Bottom