• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need opinion about AR-15

vitaminsgivesmewings

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
So finally I found a completed upper and lower that I really like and are also cost effective.

Upper:

Lower: https://palmettostatearmory.com/psa-complete-moe-pistol-lower-receiver-black.html

What do you guys think about this combo? Lastly will I need any parts for the lower? I saw on the reviews that it doesn't come with a castle nut but I heard that won't matter for a pistol. Thanks for the advice!

BCA or barrel length?

BCA routinely produces stuff out of spec. Missing holes for pins and screws, alignment issues, loose stuff, wrong head space, list goes on…

A 7.5 inch 5.56 muzzle blast is literally deafening and exhausting. It’s like a shockwave radiating through you every time you pull the trigger. Its
Even harder on the people to the right and left of you at the range.

Could you explain further?
They built their biz on hiring illegals.

Their products are pure trash. Trash materials. Not mil spec by any stretch of the imagination. Horrible machining. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, good about bear creek products

They built their biz on hiring illegals.

Their products are pure trash. Trash materials. Not mil spec by any stretch of the imagination. Horrible machining. There is nothing, and I mean nothing, good about bear creek products

So I hear what you are saying but... is there any actual proof of this? I haven't heard this at all from anyone in person.

Back
Top Bottom