• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need My Bow Tuned

Billy Bouchillon in Covington is a great bowsmith. He is all I use. Tell him Darrell Dickens sent ya!

Call or text him
(678) 725-0784

View attachment 3213213

Thank you. I have a Martin compound that I have not had tuned in some time. My bow man moved and is not in the area any longer.

I am getting good reviews on ACE in Social Circle and now Billy in Covington. Has anyone else used either of these? What was your experience?

Thanks to all.

Thank you. I have a Martin compound that I have not had tuned in some time. My bow man moved and is not in the area any longer.

I am getting good reviews on ACE in Social Circle and now Billy in Covington. Has anyone else used either of these? What was your experience?

Thanks to all.
I used social circle ace one time. Robby is the only one there I like to deal with. The heavy set fella Steve is kind of a prick in my opinion, he may know his bows but he won't be doing anything to mine, Robby is the only one there that will if it's up to me.

I've heard nothing but good about Billy out of covington.

I used social circle ace one time. Robby is the only one there I like to deal with. The heavy set fella Steve is kind of a prick in my opinion, he may know his bows but he won't be doing anything to mine, Robby is the only one there that will if it's up to me.

I've heard nothing but good about Billy out of covington.

Robby has done work for me before as well and I agree with your statement. Unfortunately he no longer works for Ace any longer. He opened up his own shop in South GA.

Back
Top Bottom