• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need marlin 1895 stock cut and limbsaver installed....

Usmc6174

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
73   0
Reaction score
Good morning ODT,
As the title states, I need my marlin stock shortened about 1" and the limbsaver pad installed, hopefully contoured nicely to it. I'm in the woodstock/Acworth area but will travel if needed. Any recommendations?
Thanks
Steve

Sent from my SM-T307U using Tapatalk

Threads without pics are worthless....
9bb65dae8d0e78bd2c95a2c8cbb0dd49.jpg

Sent from my ****ty phone

I researched this a while back and discovered that Limbsaver offers installation of their products. You might want to give them a call. As I recall they were not unreasonable and are set up to do the best job correctly.

Hope you have the best and that this helps.

I researched this a while back and discovered that Limbsaver offers installation of their products. You might want to give them a call. As I recall they were not unreasonable and are set up to do the best job correctly.

Hope you have the best and that this helps.
Thats a good idea, never even thought about that. I imagine I could just remove the stock and send that to them....

Good morning ODT,
As the title states, I need my marlin stock shortened about 1" and the limbsaver pad installed, hopefully contoured nicely to it. I'm in the woodstock/Acworth area but will travel if needed. Any recommendations?
Thanks
Steve

Send a message to our brother BLIP BLIP he can help you.

Thats a good idea, never even thought about that. I imagine I could just remove the stock and send that to them....

That is exactly how they want you to do it. My 1895G came with a Limbsaver and it started to leak. I called them and they were great. They sent me a replacement that fit perfectly. If you are having a problem just give them a call.

Back
Top Bottom