• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need logo design and SEO for small business

Animalguy

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
81   0
Reaction score
Looking to have logo updated and all associated stuff, like business cards and promotional materials.
Also looking for some entry level SEO, Adwords, and social media guidance.

Thanks

While working on website promotion, in the beginning, you need to consider several essential components, the correctness of the high-quality implementation of which will give you an excellent and high-quality result. It is important to work carefully with keywords on every page of your site, with headings, you should pay special attention to the uniqueness of the articles' text. For you, as a beginner in your SEO career, SEO tools will be handy, with which you can track many parameters and optimize the promotion process. I advise you to use the services of the tools of the company https://seranking.com/ because, based on my personal experience of using their tools, I can say that they are quite high-quality and easy to use. Most of the time, I use the Keyword Tool, Keyword Rank Tracker, Site Audit, and Competitor Analysis tool.

You are asking for 2 different things that require 2 skillsets. Having been in the advertising world for 23 years, A true designer that does logo and materials is not well versed in SEO. No matter what someone will try to tell you, they are different. I being on the creative end could offer help on any design needs. I could point you in the right direction to people I know who specialize in SEO. PM me if interested.

Back
Top Bottom