• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help pricing/selling 46 Ford...

And if it is a streetrod with improved suspension, brakes and running gear, and the good stuff inside like power steering and air and radio and nice interior it will make a lot of difference in what it is worth. Have to know those things to even get a ball park figure. Sorry can't do better.

If she gets a good idea of what she wants for it, then she can always take it to Streetside Classics and let them do the selling. They sold my 23 Ford T Bucket for me in less than a month and I got exactly what I wanted.

There are also big companies and local guys that do appraisals on classic cars - they will do an in-person inspection.

I got one for mine and even drove the guy around. Afterwards I got a written report that can be useful when selling.

And if it is a streetrod with improved suspension, brakes and running gear, and the good stuff inside like power steering and air and radio and nice interior it will make a lot of difference in what it is worth. Have to know those things to even get a ball park figure. Sorry can't do better.

If she gets a good idea of what she wants for it, then she can always take it to Streetside Classics and let them do the selling. They sold my 23 Ford T Bucket for me in less than a month and I got exactly what I wanted.
I’d also recommend Street side if she doesn’t want to deal with any tire kickers and low ballers

Back
Top Bottom