• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help odt! My daughter is in the hospital in Macon

Prayers up brother and thanks. We need more kindness in this world.

ODT is like my therapy, goin thru this mess, cant sleep, cant eat, up listening to sirens and car horns goin off jut just browsing and had to give a shout out and thumbs up to AK74U AK74U for that g21 deal i read about. Man i need prayers, i feel like this mess is gettin the best of me. My little one was supposed to get out friday but we got a call late tonight about a set back she encountered so may not see home for a bit longer than expected. Only one way to go from here though and thats up! God Bless yall ODT!

3:45 am...admit it...you went down to academy without me! Blahahaha.

Hoping a little humor would ease your mind if only for a moment.

Give me a hollar when your stirring. We can see if Tucker's is open (BBQ - they only do lunch), maybe tool over to classic...take ya to WR for the best doughnuts in the world, (Daylight)...if they're still open...
Bust off some caps at the house.
Something.

Sorry to hear about the kiddo.
When ours was about 10 he spent two weeks at children’s healthcare in Atlanta.

Always super scary when a kiddo is sick .

Prayers up man. I worked at Navicent in Macon for 5 years. There’s some good food places around there. The Rookery has amazing burgers. H&H is a decent soul food place.
During the day Macon isn’t too dangerous but be careful at night if you’re not in the downtown area around Cherry Street. The gas station just up the road from the Hospital and Ronald McDonald House has a few shootings a year at it, just get your gas before sundown lol
River Crossing has some good shopping places to take you or your wife’s mind off the situation. And as mentioned there’s a Bass Pro just north of the exit.
One nice thing about this area is there’s lots of good gun shops. Classic Firearms in Macon is milsurp heaven. Warner Robins down the road has two of my favorite places, Clyde Armory and Chuck’s Pawn, as well as more restaurants and shopping. If you can drive further, Barrow’s over in Butler has a huge selection also.

3:45 am...admit it...you went down to academy without me! Blahahaha.

Hoping a little humor would ease your mind if only for a moment.

Give me a hollar when your stirring. We can see if Tucker's is open (BBQ - they only do lunch), maybe tool over to classic...take ya to WR for the best doughnuts in the world, (Daylight)...if they're still open...
Bust off some caps at the house.
Something.
I believe they're still open. Right down Russell from our shop. And I was just about to suggest Nu Way " Gut Bomb" chili dogs.

Back
Top Bottom