• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help odt! My daughter is in the hospital in Macon

ODT is like my therapy, goin thru this mess, cant sleep, cant eat, up listening to sirens and car horns goin off jut just browsing and had to give a shout out and thumbs up to AK74U AK74U for that g21 deal i read about. Man i need prayers, i feel like this mess is gettin the best of me. My little one was supposed to get out friday but we got a call late tonight about a set back she encountered so may not see home for a bit longer than expected. Only one way to go from here though and thats up! God Bless yall ODT!

ODT is like my therapy, goin thru this mess, cant sleep, cant eat, up listening to sirens and car horns goin off jut just browsing and had to give a shout out and thumbs up to AK74U AK74U for that g21 deal i read about. Man i need prayers, i feel like this mess is gettin the best of me. My little one was supposed to get out friday but we got a call late tonight about a set back she encountered so may not see home for a bit longer than expected. Only one way to go from here though and thats up! God Bless yall ODT!
Keep your Faith in what the Lord does! We can't always see the whole picture but He can. God has never failed us and if you ask for strength He will provide.

Back
Top Bottom