• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need help odt! My daughter is in the hospital in Macon

leetheman81

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
165   0
Reaction score
Well ODT, im in a bit of a predicament and wondering if anyone in the macon or surrounding area(up to 45 mins away) has a spare garage apt or something that my wife and i can crash in for a few days. My 12 year old is in the hospital in Macon until Friday at the earliest. They only allow visitation from 5-7pm daily and we live wayyy down near the fla line. It would be a 5 hr round trip daily for us. Anyone have a garage apt, mother in law suite, etc with good dependable wifi(my wife needs to work) that the wife and i can crash at for a few nights. I can pay you, i will respect it as if it were mine. We can bring our own sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, etc
We were referred to the ronald mcdonald house but their wifi is spotty and they restrict you coming and going.

I hate asking for help but 1 night in a decent room in the Macongo was $150+
Searching vrbo and airbnb also, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks ODT!

Attachments

• 20210824_073902.jpg
    20210824_073902.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 322
Well ODT, im in a bit of a predicament and wondering if anyone in the macon or surrounding area(up to 45 mins away) has a spare garage apt or something that my wife and i can crash in for a few days. My 12 year old is in the hospital in Macon until Friday at the earliest. They only allow visitation from 5-7pm daily and we live wayyy down near the fla line. It would be a 5 hr round trip daily for us. Anyone have a garage apt, mother in law suite, etc with good dependable wifi(my wife needs to work) that the wife and i can crash at for a few nights. I can pay you, i will respect it as if it were mine. We can bring our own sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, etc
We were referred to the ronald mcdonald house but their wifi is spotty and they restrict you coming and going.

I hate asking for help but 1 night in a decent room in the Macongo was $150+
Searching vrbo and airbnb also, any help would be appreciated.
Thanks ODT!
Did you ask anyone at the hospital ? Sometimes they may have some arraignment with some hotels/furnished apts for people in your situation. They arent free but usually offered at a discount.
Ask the hospitalist.
I am not sure about Macon….could be a dead end.

Back
Top Bottom