• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Help / Hunting land

Elilovesguns

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
24   0
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

New here and new to GA... this beautiful state happen to be my last duty station and I ended up retiring last year from the Army and now I call GA my home. I live in Augusta and to be honest its been over 3 years since I got a deer. Im not familiar with the area or dont know anyone with large enough land for hunting. I will be very grateful for any help concerning a decent location to hunt.
Thanks in advance.

There are several ads from time to time that come up advertising clubs l@@king for members. Get all the facts before joining any club, ask about rules,camping no camping, size requirements before taking your shot, stands, and sign in and sign out requirements.

Check out GON (GEORGIA OUTDOOR NEWS), ODT, MARKET BULLETIN, other resources, check out the local barber shops, church friends, friends, neighbors, local postal carrier, sewage truck drivers, these guys know where the game are and where they are traveling, even garbage truck drivers, cable workers, telephone linesman , local gun shops, just a few to consider, local DNR officers, just gotta ask a lot of people
and someone knows things others don't know, farmers, hay harvesters, the list goes on and on, just think outside the box...

Good luck...

karlvv30 karlvv30 would probably be someone good to talk to. Good luck and thank you for your service.
Don’t worry he has auto alerts every time someone mentions Ft. Gordon so he can post the picture in the thread, he’ll be here shortly.

I would plaster that picture everywhere if it were me lol.

Hello everyone!

New here and new to GA... this beautiful state happen to be my last duty station and I ended up retiring last year from the Army and now I call GA my home. I live in Augusta and to be honest its been over 3 years since I got a deer. Im not familiar with the area or dont know anyone with large enough land for hunting. I will be very grateful for any help concerning a decent location to hunt.
Thanks in advance.

Pm me. I will turn you on to some good spots.

Back
Top Bottom