• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Freon! Hvac help.

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
Last year repair man said I had a slow leak and it would catch up with me. Well the house is 82 and the ac is set to 70. Seems like I need another top off of R22 till I can replace the system (common belief is there’s little sense repairing leak). If anyone is up to the task as always have cash and guns to trade. Pm is fine and I can give you my number. Thanks.

If you where closer i could help but sounds like its low again. On repairing its not worth it on a system of that age and probably wouldn't work. The only thing that might get you by longer is a stop leak but there not 100% either. Good luck

If you where closer i could help but sounds like its low again. On repairing its not worth it on a system of that age and probably wouldn't work. The only thing that might get you by longer is a stop leak but there not 100% either. Good luck
Thanks. I know it needs replacing. Hopefully my trumpbucks will take the edge off the price.

Mines doing the same thing. 14 years old and everything keeps freezing up inside and out. Can you still get r22 or is it super expensive now?

Back
Top Bottom