• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Extra Money

Federal law doesn't ban felons from having muzzle-loading blackpowder guns, or antiques.

Georgia law DOES. Anything that uses combustion to propel a projectile is forbidden to felons.

Of course anybody on parole or probation has to follow those stricter rules, also.
Ok, what about hunting air rifles? I'm sure those can kill.

There is a motel full of them in south Macon where Pio Nono Ave turns into Hwy 247. Seriously that ised to be the approved place when they had nowhere else they could legally go.
We had the same issue in Kennesaw. One weekly stay that housed a whole lot of them. One of them killed a woman, and if I remember correctly, they aren't supposed to be near other sex offenders as well?

Ok, what about hunting air rifles? I'm sure those can kill.
Well, that would mean that they would be considered deadly weapons which would probably mean they're prohibited to people who are on parole or probation,

but since they're not firearms they would not be forbidden to a person who is simply a felon but whose sentence is fully completed and not on parole or probation.

Now that a Muslim extremist in Norway has committed a mass murder with a bow and quiver full of arrows,

I wonder whether new rules will come forth in the USA banning those things from felons or from probationers.

Back
Top Bottom