• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need estimates for the following.

Bass Akwards

Default rank 5000+ posts
Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
48   0
Reaction score
We will be putting my MIL's house on the market and need some estimates for some repairs. I will be looking to do these repairs in the next few weeks. The house is located in Canton in the Sixes Rd area. Hit me up via PM if you are interested in any of this work. I am looking for quality professional work. I can pay you with 100.00 bills.
Roof and chimney cap replaced.
Gutters replaced
Entire exterior washed and painted.
Repairs on some of the exterior wood.
In ground pool liner replacement.
Upstairs Ac unit repaired.

Last edited:
Chimney cap should cost about $150 for the cap. If you want a shroud they start about $225. Installed for both. If you get both the cap should cost about $75

Chuck Hart moonlight pool service, been doing my liners for 15 years. Hes in your neck of the woods also. Pm'ed #

Last edited:
I am both a real estate agent and a contractor in Canton not far from Sixes Road. I would encourage you to clean it up and sell it as is. No matter what work you do to it, a home inspector is going to come in and find stuff to fix, go ahead and leave him some easy stuff. If someone likes the home and the area, it should sell on those merits.

We will be putting my MIL's house on the market and need some estimates for some repairs. I will be looking to do these repairs in the next few weeks. The house is located in Canton in the Sixes Rd area. Hit me up via PM if you are interested in any of this work. I am looking for quality professional work. I can pay you with 100.00 bills.
Roof and chimney cap replaced.
Gutters replaced
Entire exterior washed and painted.
Repairs on some of the exterior wood.
In ground pool liner replacement.
Upstairs Ac unit repaired.
Talk to Survivor Johnny

Back
Top Bottom