• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need Carpet, Pad, Tack Strips and Sheet Vinyl removed, finally got the house cleaned out

jmartinroe

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
198   0
Reaction score
My brother-in-law's house is out south of the Conyer/Covington area about 6 miles South of I-20 just off Salam Rd. He was a hoarder and the house hadn't been lived in in 2 1/2 years. We finally cleaned it out but now need the flooring removed and the linoleum/vinyl sheet floor removed. It is a small 3 bedroom home. Carpet is in the 3 bedrooms, hallway and living room. There is vinyl in 2 bathrooms and a laundry room that need to be removed. There is vinyl in the Kitchen that we hope can just be cleaned (part of the job) but if in to bad of a shape it needs to be removed also. It was a lot of work cleaning it out. This is the bad part we found a bunch of dead rats so the carpet is full of rat Stuff. The dump is only a few miles away but if you can't transport it we have a trash hauler but the timing would have to be coordinated because he couldn't load it by himself on the truck and I am sure it would also take at least 2 trips.
There is water and electricity but no AC. You will defiantly need masks. No rush, we can also pay cash is needed. We hope to put the house up for sale 10/1 as a flipper/fixer up, to be sold as is but the flooring needs to come out.
Thanks,
PM Jeffrey

Back
Top Bottom