• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Need carpet installed in Canton.

Bass Akwards

Default rank 5000+ posts
Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
48   0
Reaction score
I need to have carpet replaced (entire house) and need some estimates. This is a rental that we have decided to sell, so no need for anything fancy but I don't want screw the new buyer either. The house is located in Canton near Sixes and Bells Ferry Rd. Hit me up, thanks.

I need to have carpet replaced (entire house) and need some estimates. This is a rental that we have decided to sell, so no need for anything fancy but I don't want screw the new buyer either. The house is located in Canton near Sixes and Bells Ferry Rd. Hit me up, thanks.

I just saw your post here. I live in the area and am a contractor with some pretty good contacts in carpet. Have you got that project done yet?

Sounds like OP already made a decision, but I'll chime in. We replaced carpets in a house last year before selling. 50 Floor was a joke. Their prices were almost twice Home Depot's price for a comparable weight carpet and pad. We were pleased with HD, but good to know Byrdman has contacts for future reference.

Back
Top Bottom