• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need battle belt recommendation

Good idea. What do you have in yours? I have an Israeoi bandage and need some quick clot
Pressure bandage, quick clot and some gauze. Which is why I want to get something a little more substantial. I'd like to be able to fit chest seals, decompression needle and NPA in it. At the end of the day though it's still a bleeder specific pouch so I can't expect much.

In for info. I'm working on getting gear setups for some training this year. I've collected a few odds and ends and trying to figure out how they will work together and/or the best setup.

I've got a Vickers battle belt mainly because a buddy was changing setup and sold it to me for a deal. Need to figure out how that works. Local friend makes belts, but again there are so many options out there (1.5, 1.75, 2.0, thicknesses, velcro, etc. etc. etc) that it's hard to decide what I need (and too $$ to just buy one of everything). With most of the larger belts you also have the option to run suspenders if you plan to load the thing up.

Also bought a Haley chest rig- D3CRS that should be good for most classes (holds AR15 mags and pistol mags and other gear). Like that one a lot, but it's more than the belt. The nice thing is being able to throw it on over whatever I happen to have on, vs. having to have something attached to belts.

lastly I bought a Velocity systems Scarab LT plate carrier, but need plates and would like to get a placard for 308 AR magazines. hard to find a good setup without spending stupid money.

I have one Safariland holster for my G22, but being a lefty and using odd guns (mainly an FNX tac) makes it hard to find a good holster that will attach to a few different things.

I need to stop perusing the classifieds and buying things because it's a deal and I think I need it. lol

In for info. I'm working on getting gear setups for some training this year. I've collected a few odds and ends and trying to figure out how they will work together and/or the best setup.

I've got a Vickers battle belt mainly because a buddy was changing setup and sold it to me for a deal. Need to figure out how that works. Local friend makes belts, but again there are so many options out there (1.5, 1.75, 2.0, thicknesses, velcro, etc. etc. etc) that it's hard to decide what I need (and too $$ to just buy one of everything). With most of the larger belts you also have the option to run suspenders if you plan to load the thing up.

Also bought a Haley chest rig- D3CRS that should be good for most classes (holds AR15 mags and pistol mags and other gear). Like that one a lot, but it's more than the belt. The nice thing is being able to throw it on over whatever I happen to have on, vs. having to have something attached to belts.

lastly I bought a Velocity systems Scarab LT plate carrier, but need plates and would like to get a placard for 308 AR magazines. hard to find a good setup without spending stupid money.

I have one Safariland holster for my G22, but being a lefty and using odd guns (mainly an FNX tac) makes it hard to find a good holster that will attach to a few different things.

I need to stop perusing the classifieds and buying things because it's a deal and I think I need it. lol

Depending on the level of retention you're looking for there are kydex companies that make holsters that attach to either Safariland QLS or G Code clips. Look at Tier 1 or Trex Arms and see if they make a holster for your gun.

Back
Top Bottom