• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need advise on Go Pro Cameras

Gordylew

Firefighter Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
189   0
Reaction score
My 14 yo daughter wants a go pro type camera. what should I look for? any particular cameras to stay away from?I know nuttin about them. So inform me please!

Go with an actual GoPro. They have editing software that you can download with the go pros serial number. A 3+ is a nice camera but it isn't u4k. They can be bought used from eBay. If you plan on a new one buy straight from GoPro.com

Go GoPro. The black is a great camera - 4k as posted, but I wouldn't start there. The Hero 4 Silver is $100 less, and does the job better then any tv or computer in this house. And to upload to YouTube, just fine. Amazon has great accessories - non GoPro branded, but identical. I have two silvers, and a black, and am very happy with them. I use after market batteries, again from Amazon, much cheaper and longer life. 64gb memory cards are reasonably priced. I have a ton of accessories that I could mount to anything if needed. PM if you want more info.

Screen Shot 2016-06-12 at 10.51.25 AM.png

DNN Approach/Touch and Go with a Hero4 Silver;

Thanks again. She is probably going to be mounting it on the dog to run around the house. Nothing youtube worthy probably. lol

Back
Top Bottom