• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a water heater installed asap...

alnen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
230   0
Reaction score
I find myself in a tight spot due to recent back surgery and next day seizure... I can't drive, and I can't lift.
I'm in desperation mode to get this resolved for my 8 month pregnant wife and having no means to do it myself.

So, I'm located in Dallas city limits. All electric. Water heater is easy access. 50 gallons. I do like my HOT water, so the replacement would need that capability. Looking for asap install.

Thanks.

Can’t think of his name but he lives in cartersville and does that type work and is looking for side work... maybe Simone else can think of who he is.. a member here too

Thanks guys, I've got a plumber on the way. Adamjen15 Adamjen15 was my first thought and I pmd him right off the bat, but he's probably busy helping someone else- No worries, this is just one of those panic situations where I need it done asap. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but if it does, Adamjen15 Adamjen15 will be there first person I pm again.

Thanks guys, I've got a plumber on the way. Adamjen15 Adamjen15 was my first thought and I pmd him right off the bat, but he's probably busy helping someone else- No worries, this is just one of those panic situations where I need it done asap. Hopefully it doesn't happen again, but if it does, Adamjen15 Adamjen15 will be there first person I pm again.
I never got a message

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201215-023340.png
    Screenshot_20201215-023340.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom