• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a Turkey Sensei!

Stuckon22

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Look a Man Straight in His Hairy Eyeball!
238   0
Reaction score
I own property in Floyd County and I have turkeys on it......lots of them per my trailcam. I have killed numerous turkeys in Va. in the Fall as I was deer hunting(legal fall season up there). I am avid about whitetails but my knowledge on Spring gobblers is limited. I have never hunted them in the Spring and am going to give it a go tomorrow solo. I have watched numerous videos and will utilize what I have learned watching them. If you are a seasoned turkey hunter, have numerous positive feedback, and want to have some fun I will take you one day during the season to take a turkey and see what you can teach me. Terrain is rolling hills and hollows. Can work out details for "social distancing" when we talk and meeting at a location near the property. PM if any interest
20200325_192742~2.jpg

I am by no means a Turkey hunter , but the times I was successful was on property I knew very well.

I had done extensive scouting and knew where the birds tended to.be.

It worked, and I was able to.get the beards to come in

It is way different than hunting deer. And you will enjoy it.

I am by no means a Turkey hunter , but the times I was successful was on property I knew very well.

I had done extensive scouting and knew where the birds tended to.be.

It worked, and I was able to.get the beards to come in

It is way different than hunting deer. And you will enjoy it.
I am usually fishing this time of the year. I know where the birds are on my property but have never tried to call one.

Back
Top Bottom