• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a shelf built - Guns/Cash to trade.

Jblue

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
159   1
Reaction score
I need a specialty shelf built; pref. plywood but if you can get melamine cheap that's cool too. This is going to be used as a snake rack (I know, I know). There are countless plans available and I have a post on another forum that shows exactly what to buy and how to slap it together. Guns and cash for trade as usual. Plus beer and good company. Material cost is on me of course. Shoot me a PM and I can send the links so you have an idea of what I'm talm' 'bout.

Thanks ODT.

I need a specialty shelf built; pref. plywood but if you can get melamine cheap that's cool too. This is going to be used as a snake rack (I know, I know). There are countless plans available and I have a post on another forum that shows exactly what to buy and how to slap it together. Guns and cash for trade as usual. Plus beer and good company. Material cost is on me of course. Shoot me a PM and I can send the links so you have an idea of what I'm talm' 'bout.

Thanks ODT.
Still available

A shelf that can fit two 32l sterilize tube side by side on each level, five total levels. The pita comes from making the shelves exactly high enough to fit the tub plus 1/4 in of air room

PM sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom