• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Need a new forum

I’m kinda with you,I try to price at a fair price and sometimes it’s the 3-5 listing before someone buys it.im assuming some folks just don’t visit the forum as often as I do.i also think some have to chew on it a bit.

I pulled 50% of my stuff off here and sold it on a other auction like site and everything sold. Made a little more money that way too as the bidders went crazy everytime. Fees were cheaper than eBay and buyers paid for the shipping. People here are just cheap. The last 4 times in the afternoon/evening that I went to Academy Sports, they had any of the major deer hunting rounds and were sold out. My time and gas are important to me

When you sell a box of ammo, example $25 20 round box of 270 win from walmart, and charge $10 for your gas and time, people will call you a price gouger. W/E

Maybe I’d people weren’t buying up ammo at Walmart and Academy to flip the shortage wouldn’t be so bad and they could go to the store themselves? If you want something and won’t pay market value you don’t want it bad enough, if you want to sell something but only over market value you don’t want to sell it bad enough.

I think we should extend the idea further. If I've posted in the WTB section 4 times, for the same thing, someone's obliged to sell me what I'm looking for.
Winner! And Joe Biden should pay for it! This would get “guns off the street” and into a nice home and spur economic growth! Sounds like a plan.

I pulled 50% of my stuff off here and sold it on a other auction like site and everything sold. Made a little more money that way too as the bidders went crazy everytime. Fees were cheaper than eBay and buyers paid for the shipping. People here are just cheap. The last 4 times in the afternoon/evening that I went to Academy Sports, they had any of the major deer hunting rounds and were sold out. My time and gas are important to me

When you sell a box of ammo, example $25 20 round box of 270 win from walmart, and charge $10 for your gas and time, people will call you a price gouger. W/E

Nobody wants to pay you for your time and gas. Leave the ammo on the shelves so other people can buy it themselves. You buying it up to sail online so you can make a few dollars doesn’t help anyone. If you need that few extra dollars in your life so bad work a couple extra hours at work and quit f***ing up the ammo economy for everyone else.

Nobody wants to pay you for your time and gas. Leave the ammo on the shelves so other people can buy it themselves. You buying it up to sail it online so you can make a few dollars doesn’t help anyone. If you need that few extra dollars in your life so bad work a couple extra hours at work and quit f***ing up the ammo economy for everyone else.
Amen…

I tried this theory....

I listed a $1000 gun for $5600 because it had to be flown here ON A JET! I felt like $4600 for jet fuel, the pilots time and wear and tear on the airplane was pretty reasonable. I didn't try to gouge though... I'm basically eating runway fees...

Back
Top Bottom