• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NASCAR

Spikey

Wolf Icon Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
149   0
Reaction score
Ok , not a fan anymore. They got to politically correct. So I turned the Daytona race on , wanted to see the flyover and see the President start the race . Just saw the most ridiculous “ interviews “ in the pit. Didn’t listen , watching was bad enough !!! Recognized goofy Michael Waltrip , but , who was that retarded , goofy ginger doofus ? If that’s the new NASCAR they’ve dropped even lower. What a pathetic thing to see ! Rant over !

Sadly , I’m from Florida. In the ‘70’s and early ‘80’s went to at least one race a year. Now I could care less about it. It’s ruined. It’s like a reality hip-hop show now ! Yeah I’m old but I’m not changing my ideals . I won’t start in on “ country music “:!

Ok , not a fan anymore. They got to politically correct. So I turned the Daytona race on , wanted to see the flyover and see the President start the race . Just saw the most ridiculous “ interviews “ in the pit. Didn’t listen , watching was bad enough !!! Recognized goofy Michael Waltrip , but , who was that retarded , goofy ginger doofus ? If that’s the new NASCAR they’ve dropped even lower. What a pathetic thing to see ! Rant over !
How dare you talk like that about wrassling and racing people! Shame on you for not knowing Shamus!

Oh , heck ! My Aunt and Uncle used to drag me every Tuesday night to Ft Homer Hesterly Armory in Tampa ! Late ‘60’s. Championship Wrestling from Fla ! In the early ‘70’s built Gordon Solie a log house on a lake in Odessa. Really nice laid back guy .

upload_2020-2-16_15-51-16.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom