• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Naomi Osaka drops out of French Open. - Why? Because of Freaking Press People..

She has mental health issues. In that regard, I feel bad for her. But she did sign a contract for lots of money and part of the deal was/is press conferences. Renegotiate or go home and stop taking the money.

Isn't that the blackanese girl who hangs out with Kaepernick and his ilk?
I'm sure that's where shes getting advice on developing victimhood.
I detest the press and their asinine questions as much as anyone but it's in her contract and she gets paid a buttload of bucks for doing it.

I read an article where her sister gave more info. Apparently she hasn't performed well on clay courts in her career, and the press was hurting her feelings pointing out her record on clay during these press conferences (relevant questions as she is the second ranked player in the world and this is one of the four major tournaments of the year and is played on clay courts). She was feeling down on herself due to the press asking her legit questions so she thought she could get special treatment by not showing up. Sounds like a fragile 23 year old to me that makes millions....

I read an article where her sister gave more info. Apparently she hasn't performed well on clay courts in her career, and the press was hurting her feelings pointing out her record on clay during these press conferences (relevant questions as she is the second ranked player in the world and this is one of the four major tournaments of the year and is played on clay courts). She was feeling down on herself due to the press asking her legit questions so she thought she could get special treatment by not showing up. Sounds like a fragile 23 year old to me that makes millions....
IOW she knew she wasn't gonna win.....she'll be claiming the press is racist next.

Back
Top Bottom