• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My uncle died this day in 1986

Thank you guys. Although my Father won't admit it it seems to hit him hard losing his little brother like he did. My Uncle on my Mothers side is a retired Alabama state trooper and he keeps us informed of the offenders parole status and goes to his parole hearings whenever they come up.

I'm sorry for your loss brother.
Senseless tragedy and it's a shame our criminal justice system allows people like his convicted killer to live out their lives in a climate controlled facility, watching tv, working out, getting three meals a day, and quite possible walking free again.

I'm sorry for your loss brother.
Senseless tragedy and it's a shame our criminal justice system allows people like his convicted killer to live out their lives in a climate controlled facility, watching tv, working out, getting three meals a day, and quite possible walking free again.
Yes Sir, I couldn't agree more.

Gunned down by two scumbags. I wish I had got a chance to know him better. I will see him again one day.

Bypass, your uncle was a fine man and on duty. God bless him, and those who loved him.

Sir: God bless you brother. My father was a police officer for 35 years. In small town Georgia.
Yeah, there are a few bad cops out there, but just like any other profession, you gonna have a few.
My father and your uncle were given the gift of service to others by God. They accepted the challenge
and our world is a better place because of men like them. My father retired after 35 years, but still loved his
job very much. After retiring, did not take that long for Alzheimers to set in and shortly afterward it took his life.
A replica of his badge is sand blasted on his grave under his name at the bottom of the slab is:
To Serve and Protect
Breaks my heart to see our law enforcement officers treated with so much disrespect these days.

Sir: God bless you brother. My father was a police officer for 35 years. In small town Georgia.
Yeah, there are a few bad cops out there, but just like any other profession, you gonna have a few.
My father and your uncle were given the gift of service to others by God. They accepted the challenge
and our world is a better place because of men like them. My father retired after 35 years, but still loved his
job very much. After retiring, did not take that long for Alzheimers to set in and shortly afterward it took his life.
A replica of his badge is sand blasted on his grave under his name at the bottom of the slab is:
To Serve and Protect
Breaks my heart to see our law enforcement officers treated with so much disrespect these days.
GOD Bless you as well and Thank you for the kind words. I'm sorry to hear that that horrible disease hit your father. And I totally agree.

Back
Top Bottom