Frontiersman
44   0
Reaction score
Surefire SOCOM300-SPS
Form 4 - Trust

Purchased Aug 16 2020

Set up trust, etc - papers, check delivered Sept 12, 2020 to ATF

Check cashed Sept 19, 2020

Called ATF occasionally and on Oct 9, 2020 they said “ Status Pending as of 9/18. Current estimate is 7 months from date received"

Called today again (Nov 6) Same response as before. “ Status Pending as if 9/18.

Maybe I’ll get to play with it before Biden’s regime knocks my door down.
♂️

don't call till 5 months after check is cashed. probably more like 6. I had 2 come back this year just under 6 months.
I will say that I was surprised at the "quick turnaround" this year. Had 2 come back right around 5 months each and they were submitted a few months apart.

I've filed two form 4s and both were exactly six months each. I don't know if being the only person in the country with my name helps at all.

Two form 1s I've done took thirty days and 17 days respectively. Filed a third on the 27th. Hoping for another two week stamp.

I've filed two form 4s and both were exactly six months each. I don't know if being the only person in the country with my name helps at all.

Two form 1s I've done took thirty days and 17 days respectively. Filed a third on the 27th. Hoping for another two week stamp.
my fingerprint cards are gonna be here tomorrow. going to be filing a cpl form 1's...hopefully it is quick.

Back
Top Bottom