• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My stance on the vax, what say you

I stay here and in Norway. I find it a little strange that Norway is making it illegal to give children most of the vaccines at the same time when the US govt is going to attempt a push at vaccination of children.
If you step outside the mainstream media and more so if you can even find content intended for people in different countries the science and facts are conflicting. Their news and media is not the same as ours and you cant see theirs from here but you can see ours from there. Im getting sick and damn tired of the control here regardless of whether the vaccine is a good choice or not.

If he did I don't think you would have to take three shots.
God gave Pfizer the smarts to get themselves one of the largest medical lawsuits in history and criminal charges for poisoning the people knowingly selling them drugs that do not work. Hopefully he gave us the smarts not to trust scumbags like these:

I stay here and in Norway. I find it a little strange that Norway is making it illegal to give children most of the vaccines at the same time when the US govt is going to attempt a push at vaccination of children.
If you step outside the mainstream media and more so if you can even find content intended for people in different countries the science and facts are conflicting. Their news and media is not the same as ours and you cant see theirs from here but you can see ours from there. Im getting sick and damn tired of the control here regardless of whether the vaccine is a good choice or not.
The Norwegians know children have to develop an immune system. Putting untried chemicals in young one's may hither this development . Especially physical development, cognitive development, and social emotional development.

If the treatment was say.... an aspirin. Would the government be trying to mandate it? Why or why not?
That answer should tell you the proper course of action.
Well, stories report that regularly taking "baby aspirin" can help with covid.
And now, there are gov't claims that taking it is not recomended. (After decades of recommending it for some of us.)

God gave Pfizer the smarts to get themselves one of the largest medical lawsuits in history and criminal charges for poisoning the people knowingly selling them drugs that do not work. Hopefully he gave us the smarts not to trust scumbags like these:
I like your info and links but this one is 12 yrs old….i dont think it has anything to do with what the evil bastards are doing now. But it does go to show that they are not trustworthy and does/will do damage knowingly.

I like your info and links but this one is 12 yrs old….i dont think it has anything to do with what the evil bastards are doing now. But it does go to show that they are not trustworthy and does/will do damage knowingly.
Yes I know I was just showing what kind of history Pfizer has. But we should trust them now right?

Back
Top Bottom