• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

My Son sent me the latest Pic's

Hard pass. I am going to Chicago before Christmas. Hopefully I can dodge storms. Now if I can just remeber where my coat is.

That’s a wee bit of snow! Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Back at ya Brother, Last time I went out for the second big hunt they reported 4 inches in Denver and I had just taken a turbo prop out of mile high for Steamboat. Got there many hrs later and guide had a base camp with trailers no less...I turned in after a meal and in the morning I heard banging on the door..It was our guide digging out the snow, so we could have breakfast..It dropped almost 4 feet the night before..We could not even go on the horses to hunt, it was chest level to them...

Back at ya Brother, Last time I went out for the second big hunt they reported 4 inches in Denver and I had just taken a turbo prop out of mile high for Steamboat. Got there many hrs later and guide had a base camp with trailers no less...I turned in after a meal and in the morning I heard banging on the door..It was our guide digging out the snow, so we could have breakfast..It dropped almost 4 feet the night before..We could not even go on the horses to hunt, it was chest level to them...
Be funny to see ATL get 4 feet of snow.

Born and raised just outside of Buffalo NY

Those snow pics are just a heavy frost DD :)
I have seen the snow drop 18" here on mountain on Christmas, and 24" the week after...I love getting out and seeing all that think they defy Mother Nature and drive...It's the greatest winter calamity and show...

Back
Top Bottom